The U.S. Ski & Snowboard Hall of Fame and Museum is a registered non-profit 501 (c) (3) corporation. It is dedicated to the preservation and promotion of America's skiing heritage through the permanent recognition of nationally outstanding skiers, snowboarders and ski sport builders from the United States, through the preservation of and providing public access to the artifacts and archives that make up that heritage and by providing leadership for snow sports in the USA.
10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday to Saturday throughout the year.
Closed most Holidays, check ahead for dates.
Admission is free. Donations are requested.
610 Palms Avenue
P.O. Box 191
Ishpeming, Michigan 49849
Board of Directors
- Raymond Allard | Mendon, VT
- Tom Anderson | Marquette, MI | Executive Committee
- David Brule | Iron Mountain, MI | Executive Committee
- Phillip Camp | Barnard, VT | Executive Committee
- Raelene Davis | Salt Lake City, UT
- Brian Fairbank | Hancock, MA
- Stephen Gerrish| Hailey, ID
- Gerald Groswold | Winter Park, CO
- David Holli | Ishpeming, MI, Past Chairman and Chairman, Executive Committee
- David Ingemie | McLean, VA
- William Irwin | Rochester, VT
- Tom Kelly | Park City, UT
- Stephen Kircher | Boyne Falls, MI
- Gene Kotlarek | Colorado Springs, CO
- Sepp Kober / Charlottesville, VA
- Rudy Maki | Iron Mountain, MI | Executive Committee
- Jon Mommaerts | Marquette, MI | Executive Committee
- Robert Orbacz / Round Hill, VA
- Shawn Owens | Stowe, VT
- Bill Quigley / Laconia, NH
- David Scott | Boulder, CO
- Frida Waara | Marquette, MI | Executive Committee
- Bernard Weichsel | Waltham, MA | Chairman
- J. Thomas West | Negaunee, MI | President/CEO
- Trace Worthington | Park City, UT